The BritBears team are very excited to confirm that one of the UK’s most popular cabaret performers, Doctor Woof, is set to perform at our special launch event on August 2nd at the Eagle in Vauxhall.
Fierce, Fun and Fabulous! Doctor Woof burst onto the London Cabaret Scene early 2014. His sense of humour, outrageous costumes, coupled with a great voice and quirky patter has helped him grow from strength to strength. The Doctor is more than just a singer, he’s a charismatic performer who’s warmth and onstage presence has earned him repeat bookings both in the UK and all over Europe.
“Doctor Woof, you have great stage presence, great charisma and a great voice. Why on Earth are you not in the West End Already?” – Sharon Osborne
We are so honoured to have Doctor Woof perform at the event as we are HUGE fans!
We are planning on lots of music, fun and socialising on the night as well as live entertainment and raffles to start our partnerships with charities Terrence Higgins Trust and MindOut who are committed to raising awareness of and supporting those affected by HIV and mental health issues.
Along with the very special performance by the irrepressible and handsome Dr. Woof, come and join us on the night for:
- a glitzy and fabulously trashy performance and hosting by the one and only Taylor Trash
- free BBQ in the venues lush green and fabulously revamped beer garden
- Hummingbird cupcakes provided kindly by Hummingbird bakery
- 2 amazing raffles with prizes kindly provided by Muscle Bull Gym, Trough, Pizza Pilgrims, Halfway to Heaven, Regulation, Purple Rainbow and more
- £3 beer blast all night (Kronenberg/Fosters/Heinekin/Thatchers/Red Stripe)
- Free shots of Stolichnaya Flavored Vodka
- ‘Doubles for Singles’ on select liquor including Bombay Saphire and Jack Daniels
There will of course be plenty of information for everyone to learn more about BritBears including what we are all about, the charities we support and what we want to achieve within the community. There will also be resource material available at the venue from our charity partners Terrence Higgins Trust and MindOut regarding sexual health and mental health and plenty more to be revealed on the night.
Donations will also be welcome on the night as this will be our very first fundraising event.
Everyone is welcome so come along and bring your friends for a fun night with the BritBears team.